Master MIND is organized as follows:
- a teaching phase, primarily in Florence (Italy) on Fridays (all day) and Saturday (mornings), from January 11, 2021, to June 24, 2022, approximately every other week. The teaching phase is made up of five main areas for a total of 494 hours;
- four days of lectures, site visits, and training at Stanford University and Silicon Valley (California, USA), during Spring 2021;
- an internship, for a total of 600 hours, to be conducted in parallel with classroom activities (from June 2021 to June 2022).
The internship is mandatory and it is designed to test and apply the knowledge developed in class. Participants will decide, in consultation with Master MIND staff, where to conduct their internship. Alternative choices are:
- Master MIND partner companies and institutions;
- the company or institution where the participant is currently employed;
- other companies and institutions.
Individual internships' learning objectives and focus need to be approved by both an academic and a company advisor.
When the internship is concluded, each participant will have to submit a Final Project that will be publicly discussed and assessed by an evaluation committee. The discussion of the Project will take place between June 2022 and September 2022. The Project will be archived in digital format, for subsequent publication, in the Sant'Anna School's online theses archive.